- Reduce the burden on your Service Desk team: Automatically enforce least privilege across all desktops and servers, enabling the exact level of access end users need.
- Improve user satisfaction: Keep your users productive without giving them administrative rights.
- Prevent attacks missed by antivirus software: Remove admin rights from the endpoint, implement least privilege, enable privilege elevation, and secure apps with Trusted Application Protection.
- Achieve true least privilege in hours: Enforce least privilege immediately by implementing Quick Start Policies across all users or groups of users, and rollout flexible workstyles templates – on-prem or in the cloud.
Get up and running in hours, not days with Quick Start Policies
With the Privilege Management Quick Start Policies, your organization can go from zero to secure virtually overnight. This is leveraged from 50 million endpoints data, thousands of deployment scenarios across the biggest brands, the most regulated industries, and the most complex organizations to enable you to enforce least privilege on day one.
- Default rules cover 80% of use cases and exception handling covers the rest
- Record behavioral data to make policy improvements
- Consistent experience across desktops and servers
- Flexible deployment options that scale with your business, including SaaS